Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday December 2, 2007

We studied John chapter 14 today, a wonderful chapter pregnant of truths on:
1) How we should not be troubled because of our belief in our Lord Jesus-Christ who is going to prepare us a place so we can be where he is.
2) Father, Son, and Holy Spirit = 1
3) We sometimes search for peace (prosperity) in all the wrong places, only Jesus-Christ offers true peace that passes understanding.

After church I visited 2 of the musicians from the worship team. What an eye opener. I have been doing house visit for the past couple of weeks. I learned so much from these visits that I want to make it a regular activity. It is one thing to stand behind the puppet and teach, it is a totally different and yet amazing learning experience to see the day to day living of the brothers and sisters we minister to. I will probably come to this later.

Today I am going to restart going to the medical school for Bible Study. If you read this post on time, please keep this study of Matthew in prayers.
May God richly bless you, what a joy to serve Him where He wants us to serve.

No comments: