Tuesday, May 25, 2010

CCPAP Covets Your Prayers

Dear friends of CC P-au-P,
The Harvest is in sight but the persecution is increasing as well. Last month was the worst month ever for the ministry in term of spiritual warfare. I lost my "Relax" a little bit.
I feel better this month for many reasons. 2 of them are:
         1) My young leaders start to understand that spiritual warfare are a real part of any ministry and we need to guard our hearts and mind.
         2) My last 2 trips to the US were very encouraging. The first one was to my home church, CC Melbourne and the second was to CC Philly (and Antioch CC) for the Mission Conference.
Thanks for your prayers. Send us yours as well as we are going to have a weekly prayer/fasting meeting in addition of our Wednesday group prayer meeting.
God bless you all,
Seige

No comments: