Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New addition to Calvary Chapel staff


Greetings in the name of our precious Savior Jesus Christ. This is an exciting time for Calvary Chapel Port-au-Prince as God is allowing the ministry to grow rapidly. I am one of the newest additions to the Calvary team here in Haiti. My name is Jim Ross and I have been serving as a missionary in Haiti since 1993. By the providence of God, I became acquainted with Serge Poteau and Edy Gehy about two years ago through a series of pastoral training seminars they presented in the South of Haiti where I was working at the time. It was immediately clear that we had the same vision of seeing enduring change in Haiti by means of the transforming power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

God opened the door for me to join the Calvary team in January and I'm excited to get to be a part of what God is doing here. I am going to be helping Serge keep this blog updated to give you as much up-to-date news as possible. Thank you for praying for the ministry

3 comments:

Beth L. said...

It is exciting to see what Jesus is doing in PAP thru Calvary Chapel. Thru discipleship, teaching, ministering,praying, and building relationships God is changing hearts and lives. I look foward to seeing how God will use you, your talents and gifts to minister to the people of Haiti, especially the youth. I am praying for you, the ministry and the children of Haiti. In His Grip, Beth

willboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
willboy said...

hey jim this is william just seeing how you are doing