Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wednesday September 5, 2007

Street Kids Bible Study:
As usual we divided them into 2 groups and I worked with the older ones, more than 30 today with a few new faces. We got stucked on Matthew 5:26-27 about adultery. Once I started asking questions about fornication and why God wants us to stay sexually inactive before marriage I got bombarded with questions. We shared about sexually transmitted diseases like AIDS, herpes and others. They were surprised to learn that there were about 28 sexually transmitted diseases, many of which have no cure. God knows what he is talking about when he gives us commands.
One of the new kid, about 19 years old, seems to be influenced by the muslems who are now being active in Haiti. He had a lot of questions, I did not want to get into too much with him today since the context was adultery so I invited him to church. Let's pray that he comes and be transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments: